In case if you want to start your system successfully, then you have to troubleshoot the bugs by following some simple methods which are as follows:
- Firstly, delete all the external drives, whether it is CD, USB, or DVD from the device.
- Then, click on the ‘Power’ tab to restart the system.
- After that, long press the F8 key before the Windows logo appears on the screen.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Repair your computer’ option by scrolling down the window and choose it.
- Press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Next, choose the ‘Keyboard Layout’ which you want to use.
- Tap on ‘Next’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Username’ of your choice, create a ‘Password’ and tap on ‘OK’ tab.
- Now, the ‘System Recovery Option’ menu appears on the screen, form it choose ‘Startup Repair’ option if asked.
- Restart the computer system to save all the changes.
Erica Thomas is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.